Love Is Hard

Love is hard


There was a time when my life is so happy I have everything I like and everything I want I have a good family one older sis we dont have money enough for other expenses but we have each other back I didn't like to go school but my sister always make me to go i didn't know that time that she loves someone and taking me to the school was an excuse but the secret was open our dad was so angry at her and she cried for the first time I've seen her crying like this she tell our dad that the boy was from a good family background and she loves him and he loves her too and they want to get married.

Getting love marriage in our family is a big no our dad said no you can't marry to this guy my sister was crying and I was so helpless I can't do anything about it.

A few months pass everything get back to normal one day and dad came and tell us that he found a very suitable guy for my sister I was shocked when my sister said she will not get married to this guy, because she was always obidian whatever mom and dad say they try to tell my sister that the boy they choose for you will always takes a good care of you but my sister wasn't ready to listen anything so dad force this wedding on her this guy who my dad decided for my sister already know that she loves someone else but he still wants to marry.

One day my sister decided to run away and in the morning she was run away from this marriage mom dad didn't know and when they know that my sister is run away they didn't want anything but want their daughter to be back they know where she was but they stop theirslef

It's about evening that time she return home we all are shocked to see her we ask her what happened and she tell........ that.

(she go her bf house he was their with all his family they were shock to see her in the morning they all know about their son and my sister love and they want them to get married to each other they all knew about it so they ask what happened my sister tell them all the things what had happened etc.

They listen and said running away is not a good thing go back and we will come and ask your hand for marriage that boy didn't said anything but his family members tell her to go home and don't take tension we will come)

Mom dad was happy that my sister came home and they happily accept that boy which my sister had chosen for herself. they were all ready for tomorrow and our dad tell that guy which our dad has decide for my sister that he was cancelling this marriage that guy didn't said anything and accept it.

Next day my sister was so happy her face was bright as light she was getting ready cause they will came anytime she was all doll-up like bride our mom dad was happy to see her like this and we were waiting for them.

But they didn't came it was night time our dad get angry and keep telling my sister that they will not come get up but she didn't listen she keeps waiting and calling him but no answered and at the end she was broken from inside she was crying like hell because she received a text that said (IT'S OVER)

After one week she came and said I want to get married dad,

we all shocked, dad said don't rush into it but she said I want to.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

If there's any grammar mistakes so please let me know
Vote, sharing and comment 

Comments